Friday, July 24, 2009

Into the Future with a Radical Price: FREE

Inspired by Chris Anderson, publisher of the magazine Wired and author of a ground-breaking book: Free: The Future of a Radical Price, published just a few weeks ago, I am going to begin formulating my new business under this model precepts by offering all initial reviews of a person's resume FREE.

Yes I will review their resume no different than an HR or recruitment professional and then submit my report to them. If I think there are substantive and important modifications or think an entire re-write is in order I will say so in a FREE report.

This will be my marketing pivot where I can offer something tangible to the market place and those serious customers who think they will benefit from my services can do so and those who just want a review can get one without charge.

No comments:

Post a Comment